Saturday, October 3, 2009

Pakistan Lost Semi Final ICC Champion Trophy 2009


So Pakistan has lost the Semi final against New Zealand. Congratz to New Zealand. What I can say about Pakistan. It was disappointing. Pakistan’s bating was v bad. Though at one moment I thought Yousaf and Umer Akmal ll take Pakistan’s score to about 260 plus but after Yousaf’s wicket everyone played like they are playing for the first time. Here I must say that that Umer Akmal was not out at all. There was inside bat before pad but umpire gave decision in kiwi’s favor. Pakistani bating was not good at all. Pakistan now days depending on bowlers to win matches. Bowlers tried their best but New Zealand played calmly and steadily and won the match. It is very much disappointing for Pakistanis. Am also feeling very low.I dun know what to write but still am writing……..

1 comment:

  1. hey i m also new at blogging....visit my blog
    http://everythingiscricket.blogspot.com/

    keep visiting that...i ll do the same...do reply at my blog
    thanx

    and soo sad to see pakis lose

    ReplyDelete